Scheherazaad

Wednesday, July 19, 2006



This is Bad Penny from www.knitty.com, a cute short sleeve top down raglan. Knitty has become my favourite pattern source. I don’t know when I’ll get to knit anything else. My plan for now is to master the top down raglan, by knitting Bad Penny (and gain a cute top in the process). I love techniques that minimize post knitting finishing. Once the technique is mastered I will be able to convert other patterns to top down raglans. But there is a down side: carrying around an entire garment while you knit. I am only a third of the way through Bad Penny, and it is already a little awkward on the subway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Not An Artist said...

I still can't believe you knit that ribbing on 2mm needles!!

8:38 p.m.  
Blogger Scheherazaad said...

Yes I did and I have now finished the actual neck ribbing with 2mm needles, no twists, fits perfect!!

12:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home