Scheherazaad

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Now I’m trying to make up for my lack of posting by posting twice in one day. I had a little time on my hands yesterday and got back into online fashionista mode. I checked into www.Firstview.com to discover what direction fashion knitting is taking. In my opinion Laura Biagiotti is one of fashion’s knit design eminences. I was more than inspired by what I saw on Firstview in her Spring 2006 collection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to at least try those rayon cables as a top.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her crochet goes way beyond the Edwardian derivatives we see in most modern day crochet styling for dresses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the freshest Irish lace designs I’ve seen in a long time. You go Laura.

1 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

*squeeeeee*

i am so glad to have your bloglink!
actually, i need to make a linklist of my friends
& will put yours on there (unless you want to keep yours private. lemme know.)

this post is my favorite & it is so inspiring in every sense of the word.

xoxoxoxo!

9:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home