Scheherazaad

Monday, December 17, 2007

Raspberry Beret

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My transit knitting is a beret (free pattern from Knit and Tonic)using the pink Malabrigo yarn shown above. Actually calling it pink is an understatement. It is actually shades of "beet pink", but the beret looks like a "raspberrys and cream" colourway. I won't have a chance to do any knitting photos until my Christmas break next week. I can hardly wait. In the mean time the count down is on and I am being hevavily distracted by the web forum Ravelry. I have set up my notebook on Ravelry but again I can't add any photos until the break. Sigh.

http://knitandtonic.typepad.com/knitandtonic/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shameka said...

I love that colorway. I can't wait to see the work in progress, and finished object.

10:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home