Scheherazaad

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Hooker Returns

Photobucket

I have been knitting continuously to keep myself sane in a very stressful time. Ravelry prompted me during the Christmas break to knit the the neck warmer, Tudora and beret, Le Slouch in the photo above. Both are knit with Malabrigo merino worsted colour "Little Lovely". I am now knitting the second Pomatomus sock and another pair of socks on circular needles, magic loop, two at a time toe-up. I'll post photos next time. When? Hopefully sooner than later

Unfortunately I have found little time to blog. I confess that Ravelry is probably to blame for this. Any spare moments I have I tend to log on to Ravelry. The founders are right. Ravelry is not like pancakes. You can't stuff yourself and get tired of it. You can only be called away by real responsibilities(do I really have to go to work?),sleep, or maybe actual knitting or crocheting. Ravelry has aroused the inner knitwear designer in me. Their database of yarn, patterns and photos,notes and comments of real people(fellow Ravelers)and their knitting and crocheting is mind blowing and useful to the extreme. As a result I will soon start my first crochet pattern in years.

I would like to keep all non crafting writing on Livejournal, but if I can barely find time to write on one site how will time toI write on two?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that color! It looks fab on you!

11:50 p.m.  
Blogger Chelle said...

Gorgeous colour! I love the hat/scarf combo!

9:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home