Scheherazaad

Friday, March 07, 2008

March Break At Last!

Airy Wrap
This is how far I have knit the Airy Wrap. I hope to advance a lot faster during March Break. There will be no fancy or plain vacations just resting and not teaching. I woud like to start on some of my crochet ideas for summer but I have to finish three socks and the Airy Wrap first.
Last weekend I went to Brooklyn for a funeral. It was very frustating going to NYC for such a short trip and not being able to see any galleries or shop. It was good to see my relatives. As usual we all lamented that we were not getting together for happy events. Hopefully I can go again this summer.

4 Comments:

Blogger k_purls2 said...

Sorry about the funeral. Be encouraged. The color of the yarn is beautiful. Keeping pressing!

12:22 a.m.  
Blogger k_purls2 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:22 a.m.  
Blogger Sahara said...

Hey there. My condolences to you. My aunt just passed away over the weekend, and I'm miffed that I may not be able to attend the funeral, because we're so short staffed at the magazine, with all of the stories coming in at the last minute.

On a happier note, the Airy Wrap looks just dreamy! I'm having a "staycation"in a week, and I'm gonna knit my waistline off! LOL.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Virtuous said...

You must send me an e-mail with your blog name in the subeject field!
crimsondiva1999@yahoo.com

Oh my goodness! The snow is ridiculous there!!

Luvin' your very pretty lace knitting getting ready for spring despite that it looks so far away right now! :o)

9:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home