Scheherazaad

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Molyneux

Life is crazy busy. Moylneux is still blooming even after our hit of frost. Dahlias and chrysanthemums are still at it too. I have only had time to look at the garden not actually be in it or do any work. It has been very rainy anyway. I have been supply teaching almost daily and filling out job applications. Some of these applications have deadlines of only 24 hours. I have been at this with no interviews for too long now so I finally decide to do something daring. I applied to teach Elementary French. I got called for an interview within two days. Can I teach Elementary French? Probably, but the real question is can I pass the School Board French interview and exam. French is not my teachable. I only use it for personal use and research. I stopped studying it after first year university. To add to that french teacher burn out is the fastest of all subjects. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I'll write again after the exam on Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

honeychild, you gotta keep on keepin' on.

fingers crossed for you.

7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Yvette said...

Bonne Chance! Is that right?
Core French is so easy at the elementary level. My kid is not challenged at all in her grade 7 French. You should have no problem.

12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home