Scheherazaad

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I finally had my first interview for a teaching position. I am ecstatic! It is as if this job has my name on it. I never dreamed that there would be an opening for both of my subjects in one job: History and Drama. I am now waiting for the bureaucratic process to be completed . I won't know if I have the position for another week or more. In the mean time I will go and have my police check and TB test done.

I am knitting the Sienna Cardigan by Ann E. Smith, from Interweave Knits with Jo Sharp Merino. It is not the yarn suggested or the same gauge so I hope it turns out OK. I finished the back last night at the knitters' pub night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Not An Artist said...

Fingers crossed, good luck!! I have a good feeling about it :)

11:45 p.m.  
Blogger dawn said...

promise to post with the confirmed
good news!
yeah for you.

3:54 p.m.  
Blogger Yvette said...

Go Go GO! If persistance means anything, you should get it.

8:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home