Scheherazaad

Monday, March 10, 2008

Garden in the Snow

Photobucket
The view out my front door

This will be a very indoors March Break for me. February has been nothing but snow and more snow. This trend continued over the weekend. As a result DH and I walked to the shopping plaza with our backpacks to pick up necessities. Fortunately I have my knitting and plenty of other indoor tasks to occupy me. I finally took my amaryllis out of hiding so I should have some blooms to show shortly, despite the blanket of white that is now my garden. The photos below show my garden furniture peeping out of the snow. I didn't think early enough to bring them in. For monthes the snow has been too deep to do anything about it. So now they are evidence to the depths of accumulated snow.

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger ibcmeir said...

Ah Ha, I understand now why you laughed at my at my little half inch ice store.

Carol M

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger ibcmeir said...

Let's try that again:

Ah Ha Now I understand why you laughed at my little half inch ice STORM.

(nice to know all that English Lit in college works well for me)

Carol M

8:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeep! looka all that snoow. The Hammer looked like that too. Couldn't go anywhere last weekend!

9:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home