Scheherazaad

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I have taken lots of photos but don't have time to download them so my posts will have to do without images. I have had a wonderful holiday. I blissed out with family for seven days, cooked, knitted and gardened. Can you believe gardening in January in Ontario!!I I divided and moved perennials! Meanwhile indoors my knitting butt is getting kicked by a baby blanket. I have ripped out and reknit many rows of this blanket. The baby was born two weeks ago and I am not halfway done yet. All I can say is that I have finally memorized the pattern, and I can now drop and pick up rows of garter stitch . I am knitting Sam's blanket from Yarnharlot.The rest of this week will be devoted to marking assignments and prepping for school. I feel like the luckiest teacher ever. I'm busy but it is not overwhelming. Several new teachers that I graduated with are suffering so much. My only worry is how to nail down a contract for next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

happy new year, lovey.

yeah on gardening in january...and your jobbliss.
you deserve every nanosecond of it.

keep on keeping on the blanket...i would love to see it when it is complete.

xoxoxox!

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Scheherazaad said...

Happy New Year Dawn! I love your hat. I will post blanket pictures when it is done. Hopefully with Baby K in it.

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home