Scheherazaad

Friday, March 02, 2007

March Enters Like a Lion

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is incredible how easy it is to get out of the habit of writing, and doing something just for yourself. I missed the entire month of February. So much happened. Part of the problem is that I love posting photos but I have no time to take photos and download them. Also I spend a lot of time working on lessons plans and marking and then I shut down for the night. I think I'll just start with a list of what has happened this month

- School play: The Importance of Being Ernest, coordinated costumes and supervised students
- Attended Workshop: How to Run a School Fashion Show.
- Black History Month Quilt Exhibition: gave a talk at the opening
- Black History Month Quilt Exhibition: conducted a gallery talk and quiltmaking workshop
- Lunar Banquet: Year of the Pig
- taught drama students how to make masks
- taught history students how to make terracotta pots.
- report cards
- parent night
- completed a lovely pair of purple baby booties with Dale Baby Ull
- still knitting baby blanket
- read: "The Finer Points of Sausage Dogs"
- came home early one day and cooked dinner for the whole family: Taco Night

1 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

i would say that february was quite productive, girlita.

4:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home