Scheherazaad

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look an actual knitting photo. This is my first ever toe-up sock. I am working on both at the same time in hopes of avoiding second sock syndrome. I am getting ready for a trip to New York City (the socks are coming with me). It has been almost four years since I last went. This is a long time for me as I absolutely love New York. I will be staying with a friend in Harlem and reviving an art history research project that we started years ago. My husband will be coming for the drive. My knitting revival started in NYC 8 years ago when I was graduate student. Since then so many new shops have opened up or I have just become aware of them. In between research I hope to make a pilgrimage to as many yarn shops as possible and maybe even visit a local stitch and bitch.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

you lucky lucky dog.
kiss that city for me.

xoxoxox!

8:34 a.m.  
Blogger Josiane Mukasa said...

Hey that look very nice , can t wait to see the FO., actualy i m knitting as well my first sock.

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Yvette said...

Yay! I only went to a few but my favourite was Knitty City on West 79th. Go there! The people were so nice to us.

9:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home