Scheherazaad

Friday, July 17, 2009

Still Knitting

I have been knitting pretty constantly since the beginning of my vacation. It has almost become a job, but I still love doing it. I went away for a few days to relax by Lake of Bays in Muskoka. I justsat on the beach and looked at the sky and knit. As the cloud formations drifted by the Ooh La Lace Dress was knit back to normal. The alternating of 2 balls at once is not visible from the outside. I am just starting the third repeat. When the third repeat is finished I will have passed where I was when I had to frog.

My alternate WIP is a summer top by Lana Grossa. It is almost finished. I'll try to post a photo soon

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of the trip up north! I would love to email you, but I don't have an email address for you... mine: foxyandcrafty@yahoo.com

2:43 p.m.  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Ooo La La is right! I just scrolled down. You know, it IS a psychological hurdle when you get passed that point that made you swear in the first place! Oh, I've been there...

Isn't this rain lovely??? So. Happy. the garbage strike is over (crossing fingers...).

9:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home